Edit Enrollment Forms
Directions: You can use one of 3 programs to fill in your enrollment forms. Adobe Reader or Nitro Reader on a Windows PC or Preview on a Mac. The Nitro Reader and Preview App will let you sign (add a signature) to the enrollment forms. Adobe Reader will let you fill them out, but when you visit the office, you will have to sign the finished emailed document. You can download and install Adobe Reader and Nitro Reader by clicking their names.
Directions for filling out and emailing
your APPLICATION and ENROLLMENT FORMS
(1) DOWNLOAD and INSTALL a program (Adobe Reader, Nitro Reader or Preview) that will let you edit a PDF file.
(2) Click on the links below. New Students- both forms, Returning Students-second form. (Only work on one form at a time.)
(3) When a form opens into your browser, DO NOT START TYPING ON THE FORM. You must first SAVE it to your computer by clicking the DOWNLOAD ICON. On most computers it looks like the graphic below.
(4) Now open the application that you will use to edit the forms. (Adobe Reader, Nitro Reader or Preview)
(5) Inside that application, open the form that was downloaded to your computer.
(6) Enter your information on the form. Upon completion, SAVE the form back on your computer.
(7) Email the completed form to email@example.com as an attachment.
That is it. We will call you to confirm your application.