New 2017-2018 Forms will be posted beginning of August 2017.

New Students must fill out both Packet A and Packet B. 
Returning Students need only fill out Packet B.

Packet A:

Packet B: 

Please bring the following with your Application(s):

Birth Certificate

Social Security Card

Immunization History

Proof of Custody, if applicable

Proof of Residency (ex. current bill w/address, pay stub, rent receipt or cable bill)

Proof of Internet Connection (ex. Cable or Centurytel bill or other)